Talking Dads

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Gift...I was born without arms!

Perspective is EVERYTHING!

I firmly feel that our attitude is born from our perspective and today I want to offer an opportunity for you to really look at how you view your world.

In the following link you find an amazing story, of an amazing man!

I am convinced that there is no single circumstance in life that is "negative" or "positive!" Rather, it truly is how YOU choose, how you learned, to look at the world that says it all!

When I say world, I am talking about "YOUR WORLD!"

To watch this amazing and thought provoking video click on the link below (keep in mind there is a short 30 second commercial that plays first...;-)):

Click here to watch video...

Have an amazing day,

James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home